Backward go the months and forward go the years. Thought I’d share a comparison of the Crochet Buddies agenda back in May, and how it’s turned out. Things have changed since then – including the addition of two Buddies: Olive and Yvonne. I don’t think I would be a smidgen as inspired to write, to craft, to be someone, without them. Thanks, you two. 🙂
- Add more content to the Products For Sale page. This has since been accomplished, with the addition of a whole new Online Store, Crochet-Buddies.com.
- Post daily, regarding crochet tips, historical aspects of the craft, showcasing new featured patterns or products, a Q&A, or anything in general that falls under the creative crochet category. Free patterns may come twice a month or more frequently, depending on how productive this whole endeavor goes. Posting… will not be daily, but rather once every 1-2 weeks. There will be more research into historical aspects of crochet, and a couple of Q&As for next year. Free patterns can be written and published upon request.
- Start periodically adding to the Photo Gallery! Oh yes, the Photo Gallery… cough
- Begin the Adventures of the Buddies series. There will be one episode posted every Saturday. This has worked tremendously, with 16 weeks of posting and more returning in January.
- Get started on the Weekly Wonder posts, regarding nature, photography and some crochet. Weekly Wonder posts have moved to our other site, Homeschool-Adventures.com.
- Work on the Poetry page. It will be updated according to the flow of creative energy, which is admittedly a very fluid concept, so stop by that page every once in a while, if you dare. 😉 I removed this page from the site because it did not relate closely enough to crafts, and there wasn’t much written for it. Though if it does return, it will likely be on HS-A.
Overall, I’m satisfied with how this year developed. It’s not possible to predict how everything will unfold, but it’s nice to go on the adventure. Wishing you all a wonderful, peaceful, happy New Year. Here’s to many more years of crafting! 😀